Ladies and Gentlemen this is big news from one of our favourite bookies. BetVictor have just launched BetVictor Price Promise, and they reckon it could be the biggest game changer in the online betting industry. We have to say we completely agree.
It works like this:
Place a football accumulator containing five or more selections with BetVictor and if it wins but you would have received a bigger return had you placed your bet with a rival bookie, BetVictor will pay you the difference. Why would you place your accumulator bet anywhere else?
New customers can also receive up to a £25 free bet which can also be used in conjunction with the BetVictor Price Promise offer.
BetVictor Price Promise Ts & Cs
Follow our link to the BetVictor website to get their full terms and conditions, the following are a guide but the official Ts & Cs are on the website.
- Place a 5-fold, or above, accumulator on the pre-event ‘Match Betting’ market in any valid football competition and you will automatically receive the BetVictor Price Promise. If your bet wins and at the time of your bet you could have won more with one of BetVictor’s competitors (see list below) they will give you the difference in cash.
- ‘Competitors’ means the following online bookmakers: Bet365, BetFair (Sportsbook), BetFred, Coral, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower, SkyBet or William Hill. No other bookies’ prices will be considered when fulfilling the Price Promise.
- Promotional, or Enhanced prices are not eligible for price comparison. Accumulator prices are calculated using the 1×2 (Match Betting) price of each game, and are verified by a third party; TX Odds
- ‘At the time of your bet’ refers to the last full minute preceding the placing of your bet. Your accumulator can be placed at any time prior to kick off of the first fixture as normal.
- If your bet wins you will be paid out at the existing BetVictor price as usual. The extra amount (which will bring your winnings up to the best price at the time of your bet) will usually be credited with cash within 48 hours. There are no wagering requirements on your additional winnings.
- Football Match Betting 5-20 fold bets only qualify. Void bets, In-Play bets, Cashed Out bets, or partially Cashed Out bets will not qualify for this BetVictor Price Promise.
- If one or more matches are void or postponed and therefore your bet has fewer than 5 eligible selections then this bet does not qualify for the BetVictor Price Promise.
- This offer is open to both new and existing members of the BetVictor Sportsbook website.
- This offer can be used in conjunction with any standard BetVictor promotion, unless stated in the terms and conditions of that promotion.
- The competitor price must be valid for 15 consecutive minutes, which includes the minute prior to bet placement to qualify; these 15 minutes do not all have to occur prior to bet placement. For example, if you place a bet at 12:05, and a competitor price had most recently changed at 12:00, this price will become valid for your best price guarantee if it hasn’t changed by 12:15.
- This offer is available to all territories from where BetVictor accepts bets.
- In the event that no other bookmakers has a valid price for your bet, BetVictor will be deemed to be best price by default.
Even better, you don’t have to do anything, BetVictor’s software will automatically compare their pay-outs with the competition, ensuring you don’t get short-changed.
BetVictor also offer acca insurance if one leg of your 5 leg acca lets you down.
Bet Victor have a proud tradition of offering the best odds when betting on football. Their claim to offering the best football odds is independently verified by Oddschecker and stands for the past 5 years.
BetVictor’s Best Price Football Claim is based on data supplied by Oddschecker, collected across a range of UK and European football leagues and competitions (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, Football League Championship, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Scottish Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2, French Ligue 1, German Budesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga), between 01/08/2013 and 31/05/2014. This analysis was across the Win/Draw/Win Match Odds market, the most popular market in football betting.
The data concluded that, 71% of the time, BetVictor’s odds were better than the median price offered by the competition, more than any other bookmaker. Oddschecker’s analysis consisted of daily snapshots of the odds for each outcome of the Match Odds match result market during the five days before each game, with a ranking given each time a snapshot was taken.
BetVictor Price Promise is a great offer, of that there is no doubt. It is a real statement of confidence from BetVictor that they are really sure of the odds that they offer and it confirms their status as the bookie offer the best odds on all football bets.
BetVictor will endeavour to make sure any adjustment to winnings will be paid the day after the bet settles, and remember the BetVictor Price Promise is valid across any football competition that they offer odds on.
BetVictor Price Promise guarantees you the best price at the time you place your bet, changes in price over time are not taken into consideration. BetVictor Price Promise compares the price of your total bet with the same bet at other bookmakers. As you cannot place an accumulator that mixes bookmakers, this is not covered by the BetVictor Price Promise. BetVictor Price Promise does not apply to accumulators that have been enhanced; either by BetVictor or by a competitor.
We love betting with BetVictor and this Price Promise offer reinforces our view. Check out our review of the BetVictor mobile site here:
We love the ease of use of the BetVictor mobile site. It’s clean attractive and simple to navigate around. Betvictor are always generous with their welcome offers: